Why choose our company
- Welcome to The Biolyon Gr…
- We keep You updated on ev…
- Looking for professional …
- Our team is ready for you…
- Get the best professional…
- Our professionals are rea…
Welcome to The Biolyon Group
A Focused Technology and Life Sciences Management Consulting firmFind more
We keep You updated on every detail
Our experienced team will evaluate every detail of your project and implement the industry leading solutions you need.Find more
Looking for professional advice?
The best partner for your business is the one who knows the path to follow.Find more
Our team is ready for your project.
Our expert team will find the right solution for for your project and business needs.Find more
Get the best professional support
With 24/7 support, you can always find assistance to help your company find the right solution.Find more
Our professionals are ready!
Our professionals are constantly updating their training and skills, covering a vast area of business in the global marketplace. Count on us with the best and most up-to-date support.Find more
- MdBio Foundation and Tech Council of Maryland Host ATLAS STEM Career Symposium for Underrepresented Students at the University of Baltimore
- Truven Health Analytics and the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health Collaborate to Launch Institute for Health and Productivity Studies
- SpeechVive Completes Funding to Move Speech Aid for Parkinsons Patients to the Public
- The 11th Go4Europe Conference Business Opportunities between Europe and Israel in Light of Europes Political and Financial Changes
- Exactech Schedules Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Release and Conference Call
- Resolvin D1 and Aspirin-Triggered Resolvin D1 Promote Resolution of Allergic Airways Responses INFLAMMATION]
- CRO Advisors LLC Founder Stephen J Sullivan Joins PHT Corporation Board of Directors
- CD8 T-cells against Cancer
Vaccine-Induced Effector-Memory CD8 T Cell Responses Predict Therapeutic Efficacy against Tumors CELLULAR IMMUNOLOGY AND IMMUNE REGULATION]
CD8+ T cells have the potential to attack and eradicate cancer cells. The efficacy of therapeutic vaccines against cancer, however, lacks defined immune correlates of tumor eradication after (therapeutic) vaccination...
immunology news | ImmunoToxDoc | Thursday, 20 September 2012READMORE
Latest Biotech News | ImmunoToxDoc | Friday, 3 August 2012READMORE
Forest Laboratories ($FRX) has held out an olive branch to shareholders involved in a lawsuit against the drugmaker, agreeing to corporate governance policies that address compensation and conflicts of interest...
Latest Biotech News | ImmunoToxDoc | Friday, 10 August 2012READMORE